All these ideas are trademarked, copyrighted, and patented forever.
1) Life of a Cornflake (from birth to death) and have pictures of cornflake with random crap
2) Why some trees hate each other (and for good reason): with evidence as to why they are not actually in love (even if it might look like it)
The biology of rocks: all about their life cycle
Birth, Reproduction, and Death (and everything in-between)
"In case it's not clear, rocks are living."
5) Giantcarrots.com featuring pictures satisfying your everyday giant carrot needs
6) The physical, emotional, social, and socioeconomic hazards of being a professional full time sword swallower.
7) In Olden Times: featuring experts talking about events, and artifacts, and reminiscences from a couple days
8) Animal Poop - features recommended poop walking trails, where hikers can view wild specimens of exquisite terds, and high definition photographs, and some videos with exclamation points.
9) House Footprints: snails, houses, and turtles all have footprints too. But which one has the carbon footprint? the oxygen footprint? the hydrogen footprint?
10) The Science of Pie Pumpkins
11) A Conspiracy blog about how seedless watermelon are eventually going to destroy the world.
12) A huge stupid and never-ending story that goes no where but absorbs readers into thinking something MIGHT happen
13) The never-ending TANGENT
14) The never-ending infinite tangent that never ends
15) The never-ending work load of an ant
16) GHOSTS! Analyze mysterious shapes in pictures and explain why they are ghosts