By Greg Tuttle and Lisa Grab
1) Explaining to a neighbor that you ran over their cat
2) the process for genetically modified food to be created, protested, and approved by the FDA (3 groups)
3) explaining to a night companion that you may have peed the bed the night before
4) wedding proposals: 2 stacks of cards, 1 stack for objects that need to be used as part of the proposal, the second stack of nonromantic locations.
5) making up excuses: you crashed a friend's vehical into a fruit truck and you have to come up with an excuse as to why it happened.
6) explaining to an uncle why you and a cousin are together.... Familiarly
7) cover-up campaign for a business to a news reporter
8) trying to buy contraband in an unfamiliar location, and the seller is an undercover cop